Friday, June 18, 2010

Today!

So I am finally caught up on posting my outfits from the last few weeks. There has not been much to the posts besides a few quick comments on what I'm wearing, but hopefully that will change now that I'll be going pretty much day by day.

Today I wore this outfit to work, and then down by the waterfront to read for a bit. I bought the skirt in grade 10 from Bluenotes, and I'm actually wearing it inside out here because I like the sheer beige lining (a little fun trick I like to pull sometimes). The t-shirt is from Urban Outfitters, belt L.L. Bean Kids, shoes Value Village in Toronto, and the earrings were from a Toronto garage sale (risky, yet profitable move, haha).

I was quite pleased wearing this breezy, fun outfit by the water. So pleased, in fact, that I stayed out too long and got a major u-neck t-shirt tan. Nice. Tomorrow is also the day that I move dorms into the summer Graduate Residence here on campus, so I'll have to wear something that doesn't make me look so imprudent, seeing the other Grad students for the very first time, haha.

I liked this picture because I look like an 8 month old getting used to standing up "all by herself" haha. I don't remember what actually did happen here, but I am sure it was an accident of some sort. Yikes.

Here are a few silly pictures:

looking pleased with myself

subtly showing off my earrings (and my eastern european profile)

Below is evidence of my u-tan. After coming home I went to read by the creek behind the college in attempt to lessen the tan (total fail). The sunglasses are from a market somewhere in northern Toronto, the Hat is from NZ, the black tube top is from Urban Outfitters, the black shorts are from Gap, not that you can see either of the last two items well!


No comments:

Post a Comment