Monday, June 21, 2010

Skype Outfits, Apparently


After taking the pictures of my room the other day I moved some things around and made it even more sweet in here. I now have my own comfy reading chair and a few other new additions.

Yesterday morning I had a nice leisurely read before heading out for a Skype date (story of my life). Here is what I wore to the Skype date: skirt-Urban Outfitters, tube top- Forever 21, shoes- Old Navy, crazy big silver ring that you can't see very well- Club Monaco.




In the afternoon I came home, read, and then went out for a Father's Day Skpye date (can you find the pattern emerging?). It was later in the afternoon and I'd been lounging so I felt like something a little more casual. Here my shirt is from Urban Outfitters, pants are from H & M, belt is from The Old Hide House, shoes are Sperry's (the only reason I have friends in Annap., haha), and in the 'mid-section shot' you can see the Club Monaco ring a little bit better:



No comments:

Post a Comment