Friday, June 18, 2010

Sometimes a "second impression" is more accurate

I love this dress. It was $10 at an Old Navy, and I tried it on and didn't like it, then saw it two weeks later and decided to I wanted it the second time around. I love it because it's one of those rare dresses that I love almost equally in every season.

I must say though, I think my favourite option is straight up as it appears on a hot summer day. The material has the lightest shine to it which I love in the sun, and it's light enough to feel nice and breezy, yet provides classy coverage.

I wore this outfit on one of the hottest days ever to a coffee shop that I frequent here. Most of the reason I keep going to this one coffee shop is because it's cute, and open late, haha. I go there to have Skype dates because the wireless most places on campus isn't strong enough to support Skype. As a result, I'm slowly (but oh so surely) developing a reputation at this place as "the girl who comes to our public coffee shop to have private conversations" haha. It's kind of fun though, because the staff and I are getting to know details about each other because of the many hours I spend in their company. I think they find it amusing. Wouldn't you?


2 comments: