Thursday, June 17, 2010

First Day at Work

So now that I've started this madness, I should probably say a word about the blog title. Some of you probably know where this little gem comes from, but for those of you who are wondering, it's from a fun My Morning Jacket song called "Librarian". I got a job here on campus working in the library, and since most of my outfits have been constructed with my job in mind, I thought it might be cute and appropriate.

That being said, here is a picture of what I wore to my first day at work. It's a peach little number that I acquired from Bronwyn, and I think she got it from a sweet fill-a-bag-for-$30 in Kensington Market. I didn't get a full length shot of this one that actually turned out (I think I decided to not be late instead of attempting more shots!), but it goes just below the knee, and I'm sure it'll appear on here again this summer. I got the belt from the kids section of an L.L. Bean store in New Hampshire, and my aunt found this used DKNY purse for me at a garage sale. I think this was an early morning, and I'm trying not to look tired :)

No comments:

Post a Comment