Friday, June 18, 2010

Hat


I wore this outfit to the market here down by the docks. I love these pants so hard. Partially because I like how they look, and partially because they remind me of my cute little trip to Vancouver to visit Rachel last May. I saw her wearing them, had to have them, and so she bought them for me at H & M for something stupid like $10.

Other than the pants, the Hat is from some drug store in New Zealand (bought out of necessity--I have this hat to thank for the NZ sun not burning off my nose [Bron, don't you feel like this little guy went everywhere with us like a little mascot?!]), the tank top is Gap, I stole the belt from Father, and the sandals are from a store in Berlin.

I remember this morning was super hot and I felt 'cool' enough in this outfit to not mind (stop rolling your eyes, you LOVED the joke).

No comments:

Post a Comment