Sunday, June 27, 2010

hair cut



I cut my hair a bit yesterday and I find it always looks best on days that I do this. I may become one of those eccentric people that get haircuts every week in her adult years.

Today I was just at work in this outfit, casual Saturday, one might call it. After 3 weeks of working at the Library, I was "in charge" there today and had to undo the alarm, and set it again when I left etc. I gelt a little nervous for not being nervous, but I think it all worked out.

Here my pants are from Bronwyn, from Club Monaco, the t-shirt is American Apparel, the shoes are Kenneth Cole, the belt was taken from father, and the hair is mostly me :)

ps, I can't figure out why all of this is underlined...I'm just hoping it will go away when I post it...don't you miss my laissez-faire approach to technology? Haha, ohhhh dear.

No comments:

Post a Comment