Friday, July 9, 2010

this week (and by that I mean last week!)

Last weekend my parents came here for a little visit with Nat (who stayed with me a bit longer), so I have had some new additions to my closet where they either brought me things from home, or bought me a few birthday gifts in Annap! Before they came, my sister and I had a Skype date where she ran her hand along all of my dresses while I watched over video chat and told her to stop at the ones I wanted. Later that same week I sent her an email with about 8 more items that I wanted (complete with exact locations of where she would find them in my room, hahaha). It has been nice to have some new/old friends with me here, and I hope you enjoy!

Here was my week in clothes :)
Monday:dress: vintage store in Victoria, BC (recognize it Rachel?)

Tuesday:
shirt: forever 21//skirt: H & M

Wednesday:
skirt: gap// t-shirt: urban outfitters

Thursday:
Skirt: from bronwyn// wool wrap top: planet aide, kensington market (i remembered just now exactly where this came from!)

Friday:
Skirt: from Bronwyn// Skeleton t-shirt: Urban Outfitters//Shoes: Kenneth Cole

Saturday:
(Casual Saturday outfit to work at the Library)
Ring: Courage my Love, Kensington Market//Jeans: Uniqlo//apparently controversial flower/gun tanktop: Urban Outfitters//sweater: Primark, UK

1 comment: